Rock A Spell In Our Open Air Farm Market As You Look Out Over The Historic Town Of Musella, Georgia
Watch peaches come in from the orchards and out to the grocery stores! We offer daily tours of our packinghouse during peach season. Gather in the packinghouse outside of the office and join us for a guided tour around the grounds.
Our farm is a favorite among both individuals, as well as churches, seniors and hobby groups for good reason: At Dickey Farms, you can truly ‘step back in time’ and pick ‘overipe’ peaches right off of our packing line. Of course, the trip wouldn’t be complete without a cup or cone of our award-wining peach ice cream. Our ice cream is made in-house with real Georgia peaches.
Typically our senior and church groups tour around our packinghouse and see how peaches come in from the orchards and out to the grocery stories while learning about the history of Dickey Farms and The Georgia Peach.
- All of our groups are provided with a “Welcome” sign, designated seating area (weekdays only) and our
- Pick your own overripe peaches off our packing line! (Provided we are packing that day).
- Ability to offer group discounts if booked in advance!
- Packinghouse tours and reserved space for bring your own sack lunches are available upon request.
- Special gifts are reserved for group organizers and bus drivers!
- History of The Georgia Peach
- History of Musella
- Farming in Georgia
- Importance of eating locally grown fruit
- Tour of Packing line, Equipment and Cooler Room
- Sample Fresh Georgia Peaches
– Tour Schedule –
Monday – Friday: 11AM and 2PM
Available May 13 – August 13